Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Organization is a powerful addition to Microsoft and is a complete field service management software that can help your organization to manage complex service agreements.
It includes service locations, service agreements, customer assets, predictive maintenance, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatch, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.
Enhance scheduling: Field Service provides an efficient way to schedule resources for service activity. It has very flexible scheduling options for both customer as well as organization point of view. It includes more precise appointment scheduling to fit more appointments into the day to day basis.
- Schedule resources with recommendations, automatically or manually.
- Identify and organize field service resources available by category to create workload and resource balance.
- Match the skill sets of field technicians against work requirements.
- Also have Geographical locations where they need to offer their services, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preferences, and service level agreements into account.
Contract management: It allows you to easily manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and the products installed at customers locations can use field service management software as well. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for field service provides greater visibility into contract information, so you can run faster, more accurate billing, helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Use a recurring service template to simplify the work schedule and pricing process.
- Manage recurring service appointments and have flexible billing options.
- Winning more service contracts by more lucrative contracts leads to contract to contract.
Inventory management: Manage inventory updates and stock history in locations including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Dynamics 365 for Field Services provides real-time updates, so your inventory is always accurate, enabling you to track your service stock more closely and make better forecasts for lower write-offs.
- Improvement of fix rates for the first time with precise allocation of parts.
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including Return Material Authorization, Stock Adjustment, and Stock Transfer.
- Track service stock correctly on mobile or fixed locations to minimize write-offs.
- Predict material requirements effectively.
Mobile productivity: It provides you a native mobile application which holds the entire data real-time as well as offline. No matter what equipment they use, technicians in your area can view customer information and get the guidance they need, when they need it.
- Give your field service teams access to the full 360-degree view for customer and case history.
- Improve work stability and fixed rates for the first time by giving step-by-step guidance to field technicians.
- Provide mobile workers with a multi-day calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed as well as managed.
- Work orders for customer and case histories, service contracts, product configuration installations, parts information and pricing.
Connected Field Service: Microsoft Dynamics Field Services Management enables you to locate, troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely from things connected to the Internet. See the problems before customers become aware of them and try to solve them remotely so that you only send field technicians when necessary.
- Simple to configure and connect to both new and existing customer assets.
- Reduction in the number of repair appointments by sending fewer field technicians.
- Use field service software to visualize aggregate device data and identify underperforming products.
- Undertake actual consumption and perform predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance from time to time.
- Reduce the number of services you receive by identifying and solving problems before they are received.
Customer communications: Deliver end-to-end customer-centric experiences. With Microsoft Dynamics’ CRM for field service, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, ensure they have a positive engagement at each stage of the service chain and improve overall customer service.
- Enable customers to view upcoming service appointments and complete and open cases through the customer portal.
- Send real-time location of field technicians to customers with arrival time, photos and vehicle information.
- Keep users informed on each step of the process with automated text messages & phone calls.
- Automatically increase customer feedback to follow when needed.
Add prebuilt, customizable, applications: Do even more with Dynamics 365 for field services using AppSource.
- Enhance your field service software for your organization and field service capabilities by integrating add-on applications and service modules from Microsoft and our partners.
- Do more with your mobility for field service data. Create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to address your business needs with no additional code development.
We hope that you are all clear with the Field Service Organization facilities which are offered by MS Dynamics 365 CRM which can help you facilitate various functions at your organization.
So, if you are looking for a complete custom CRM solution which can help you handle all your field service resources have a look at the link given below: www.solzit.com/field-service-crm
In addition, we have also listed some more blogs which can help you improve your CRM functionalities:-