What is a connection in Dynamics CRM?
Connections in Dynamics 365 usually are used to create and view the relationships between multiple records across different entities. These entities can be Accounts, Contacts, Quotes, Cases etc.
In this blog, we have listed and explained some of the best Accounting Connectors for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. These Accounting Connectors will help Dynamics CRM users to synchronize accounting data between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and accounting software (Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB). This results in increase user productivity and profitability while delivering customer excellence.
If you are looking for an addon that can help you Integrate Dynamics CRM with MYOB. Then MYOB Connector should be your choice as it bridges the gap between customer activity and financial profile. Dynamics CRM users now no longer will need to enter data twice. This will eliminate errors while data entering and will giving users extra time to concentrate on other important tasks.
MYOB connector add-on for Dynamics 365 CRM is one of the most secured, robust, and reliable ways to synchronize customer records, invoices, and payments between Dynamics 365 CRM and MYOB.
Below are the Features and functionalities of the MYOB Connector for Dynamics CRM:
- Sync Master Data: Addon allows you to configure and synchronize master data items such as chart of accounts, tax rates, products/services from MYOB into Dynamics CRM and visa versa. This can also be enabled for fields like contacts, accounts from Dynamics CRM to MYOB.
- Harmonize Transactions: You can easily track transactional information like the invoices from Dynamics CRM to MYOB accounting software. All the payments can automatically be pulled from MYOB into Dynamics CRM. In addition, the invoice information is linked to the appropriate entities in CRM.
- Flexible, Customizable and Insightful: This solution is completely customizable to meet CRM user requirements. This accounting connector enables you to trigger the synchronization based on your unique business needs.
QuickBooks connector allows you to fill in the data gap between Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks Accounting software. . This Dynamics 365 CRM add-on ensures that all information is upto-date. It also helps you save time, money as well as improve CRM user productivity.
QuickBooks connector works well with both Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise as well as Online. With this addon users can avoid data duplication by linking existing Accounts/Contacts/Products in Dynamics 365 CRM and QuickBooks. It helps you maintain data integrity across Dynamics 365 CRM as well as QuickBooks accounting software.
Below are the Features and functionalities of the QuickBooks Connector for Dynamics CRM:
- Complete 360-degree View: QuickBooks Connector gives you a 360-degree view of complete customer accounting details within Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Track Transactional Information: Allows you to track and push transaction information related to invoices from Dynamics CRM to QuickBooks. All the Payments are automatically pulled from QuickBooks into Dynamics CRM and the invoice information is easily linked to appropriate entities.
- Availability: QuickBooks connector for Dynamics CRM works well with both Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise versions as well as Online version.
With XERO Connector you can create a smooth and easy integration between Dynamics 365 CRM and Xero accounting software. This addon allows you to securely sync and link customer records, invoices, and payments between Dynamics 365 CRM and XERO.
In addition, the Xero connector saves a lot of time as you don’t need to switch between systems as the information entered in either Dynamics CRM or Xero gets updated in both. It also eliminates the tasks of entering data twice and reduces errors occurrence.
Below are the Features and functionalities of the XERO Connector for Dynamics 365 CRM:
- Master Data Syncing: Xero Integration for Dynamics 365 will help instantly integrate your entire sales cycle with the Xero-Accounting system. These may be Transactional or Master Data Syncing.
- Easy Sync on Contacts: Xero Connector allows you to add and sync contact at the time of Creation.
- Automatically Sync Invoices: This addon Connect your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to Xero which automatically sync invoices into Xero accounting system.
Other than the above we can connect any other accounting software like tally, etc. We will just need to API. I hope this article will help you find the right accounting connector for your business. Please have a look at the blogs listed below to know more about Dynamics 365 CRM and other productive add-ons.