The world is changing rapidly and staying up-to-date in this ever-evolving world is very difficult. But, for your business it is a must needed thing. If you will not be updated, your competitors will move ahead. Hence, to succeed then it is very important to choose the right tool that will work smartly and correctly for your organisational needs. Choosing Microsoft for your organisation, helps you to follow the best practices for your organising resulting in increasing your company’s productivity.
Microsoft Office 365 with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the perfect blended solution for your complete organisation. This combination offers you features that make your organisation remarkable
- Keep in touch with your team from anywhere at any time
- Collaboration between the team is easy and simple
- Stay up-to-date about your tasks and meeting
- Get relaxed about your data as you get a top-notch security for yourself
Office 365 and Dynamics CRM can be seamlessly integrated that can easily improve your organisation’s efficiency and workflow.
Now we will be looking at what is Office 365 and Dynamics 365 and how they can be blended together?
What is office 365 and how you can benefit your organisation with it?
Office 365, is your complete office that is just one click away from you. It refers to the subscription plan that includes access to office application and other productivity services. Office 365 is for everyone, it may be the student, business, home or for a personal use.
Office 365 has various key benefits that can keep you updated and boost your business capabilities:
- Available anytime anywhere: with office 365 you are just a click away from your contacts, documents, emails, calendars, reminders and you can access all these things from any device
- Easy communication: Now you can communicate and collaborate with your contacts, colleagues or partners easily using the Office web apps that includes instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging.
- Top Notch Security: Office 365 has its own built-in security which can help you to focus completely on your business. Microsoft offers you the top-notch security. Hence, your data is safer than ever before.
- Get more organised: In office 365 email, calendar, contacts all are synchronised to work together. You can access the same data anytime, anywhere and from any device.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Why you should consider it for your business?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 raise your productivity with the simpler unified way of working. It is a cloud-based flexible solution by which you can get things done anytime, anywhere. It is highly flexible and offers a user-friendly interface for the user.
Here’s Why you should consider Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your business
- Enhance Customisation: Dynamics 365 is a complete tailored solution and it works the way your organisation works. It is highly customizable and function the way your company already works or want to work.
- CRM is for all: No matter in which business you are it may be Sales, Customer service, Project Service or Financial operations, Dynamics 365 offers a complete end to end solution for your business that work together seamlessly in the cloud.
- Approaching right audience: MS Dynamics 365 is a next gen intelligence business application that helps you to approach right audience at the right time. It is an all-new cloud-service to manage all the core business functionality.
- Get Actionable insights: Dynamics 365 offers you complete transparency and awareness for your sales and marketing with its enriched features, by which you can engage your customers more efficiently and deliver more personalised services.
In this busy world working with a single application is very difficult. The Requirement is endless and having a centralised system especially for the professionals who need to access many applications simultaneously is very difficult.
Microsoft understands the needs first and come up with the solution that fits all the needs and make your organisation more efficient and productive.
Below shows that how Dynamics 365 works best with Office 365:
Dynamics 365 with Word
Now save lot of your valuable time by creating your documents within D365. There are word templates having lots of amazing features available within D365. You can even merge your customer data into word templates to create the summaries.
Dynamics 365 with Excel
Whenever you have to update the large amount of records, or have to do data analysis, or have to view the reports, the easiest way to do is with the Excel. Now you can integrate Excel with D365 where you can use all the complex functionalities of Excel within Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 with Social Engagement
Now leads everywhere and build a strong customer relationship by building your online presence and reputation which you can manage directly with your D365. It helps you to be updated with real-time data on how customers interact with social media from inside D365.
Dynamics 365 with Outlook
Now track your emails, meetings, customer appointments more easily by integrating your outlook with Dynamics 365. No more creating an individual contact, from Outlook you can directly create new record in your D365.
Dynamics 365 with Skype
Make a call from within your Dynamics 365 and get the ability to make real-time communication with your customers, team members or colleagues. You can conduct webinars or meetings with Skype for business without leaving the platform and you can make your important calls directly from Dynamics.
Now make your business more cost effective, flexible and customer oriented with the integration between D365 and Office 365. You can empower your organisation by bringing a new level of productivity and collaboration. The integration between the both is very easy and smooth that makes your Dynamics a complete feature rich solution that works for your entire organisation.