According to Deloitte Global RPA survey, “63% of participants plan to engage with an implementation partner to support their RPA implementation, while 19% plan to use RPA vendors for support, and 15% will handle RPA internally”.
From these stats, it is obvious to say that robotic process automation (RPA) is capable of driving operational improvements in the organization. And by using automation, you can save manpower hours to improve business efficiency and accuracy.
Thinking if RPA is right for your business’s future?
As a business owner, you probably have a few processes you’d like to automate. Still unsure about choosing the right RPA provider. You are having a good day!
To help you out in this regard, this blog post will cover what RPA is and the benefits it can bring to businesses. We will also discuss how RPA can be used with UI-Path and compare it to Microsoft Power Automate. This way, you can decide if RPA is the right choice for your business.
Let’s find out,
What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that uses software robots, or bots, to automate repetitive, rule-based tasks typically performed by humans. Typically, these RPA bots are programmed to mimic human actions, such as opening and closing applications, copying, and pasting data, and performing calculations.
RPA bots can operate 24/7, are highly accurate, and can complete tasks at a much faster rate than humans.
In many industries, robotic process automation can be used to automate a wide range of tasks as a tool for digital transformation initiatives. It can free up human resources from repetitive tasks, such as data entry, customer service inquiries, and financial processing, and enable them to focus on higher-value work. It can also reduce errors, increase efficiency, and improve business processes, leading to cost savings and improved outcomes.
Benefits of implementing RPA for businesses
The workplace is constantly changing, and with that, so is how we do our jobs. Gone are the days of manual processes and tedious tasks—today, we have automation at our disposal to help us achieve increased productivity and efficiency. Though there are many benefits associated with using RPA in your business workflow,
Some of the most significant benefits include:
- Reduced costs: Robotic process automation can drastically reduce the cost involved in completing common tasks. By automating these processes, businesses can free up resources to focus on more important matters.
- Increased efficiency: With robotic process automation working behind the scenes, businesses can expect increased efficiency when completing tasks. It means you can enjoy faster turnaround times and less wasted effort overall.
- Better collaboration: Collaboration between teams and departments becomes much easier with automated workflow systems, allowing for streamlined communication between different departments without having to resort to Excel or email chains as a workaround!
- Improved decision-making: Automated workflow systems also provide performance tools, so that you can monitor the process as it’s happening to find problems early on before they become major issues. The use of data analytics enables you to determine how your employees perform with their peers within your organization.
- Enriched customer service: Gone are the days when customers had to wait long periods for help or answers from customer service representatives. With robotic process automation working behind the scenes, customer service teams can respond quickly and accurately to common questions without any need for human input (or intervention).
- Higher employee productivity: Employees don’t have to spend their day performing mundane tasks—they can focus on more important things instead! By automating processes within your business, employees will be able to focus on higher-value activities instead of simple clerical workflows.
The best RPA providers to choose from
Robotic process automation is increasingly popular among businesses looking to streamline their operations and reduce costs. However, being one of the most influential factors in today’s evolving marketing, according to sources, 55+ RPA providers are operating across the globe.
Microsoft Power Automate and UiPath are two popular automation tools that allow businesses to automate their processes and workflows. While they share many similarities, they also have some significant differences.
In this section we will discuss these two and draw a line between them based on capabilities and popularity, so you can determine which is the best solution for your business.
First, let’s understand both.
Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow) is a cloud-based tool that enables users to create automated workflows between different applications and services, including Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and more. It features a drag-and-drop interface, which makes it easy for users to build workflows without any coding knowledge. Power Automate can be used to automate tasks such as email notifications, data collection, and document approvals.
UiPath, on the other hand, is a comprehensive Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform that enables businesses to automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks. It features a drag-and-drop interface and provides a range of tools to automate desktop, web, and Citrix-based applications. UiPath also offers advanced features like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and computer vision that enable it to automate more complex processes.
Comparing Ui Path vs Microsoft Power Automate
|Microsoft Power Automate||UI Path|
|Bot Types||Attended and unattended||Attended and unattended|
|Cost||from 500 USD/year||from 4000 EUR/year|
|Popularity (based on G2 ratings)||135 reviews||6035 reviews|
|User focus||IT users, Citizen developers||IT users, Citizen developers, Business users|
|Certification and education||Free online courses||Free online academy, free and paid certification, user community|
|AI Capabilities||Built in AI capabilities||Built in AI capabilities|
1. Automation capabilities
Microsoft Power Automate allows users to automate workflows between different applications, while UiPath is a comprehensive RPA platform that offers a wider range of automation technologies and enables businesses to automate more complex processes.
UiPath has a wider range of security and compliance standards than Microsoft Power Automate does, making it easier for you to comply with regulations such as GDPR.
According to the rankings, UiPath takes first place and Power Automate is third among the 55 providers of RPA solutions. UiPath’s primacy is confirmed not only by its higher score compared to Power Automate but also by the much larger number of views and comments
In terms of pricing, Microsoft Power Automate has a range of plans available, starting with a free version that allows users to create up to 750 flows per month. UiPath also has a free community edition, as well as several paid plans with advanced features.
Which one should I choose?
Both tools have their strengths and weaknesses, and the choice between them will depend on the specific needs of the business.
Overall, UiPath is a better choice if you want to implement RPA in your business. It has more features than Microsoft Power Automate does, and it’s easier to use due to its broad range of supported automation technologies.
In A Nutshell
As businesses grow, they often find themselves in a position where they need to automate certain tasks to keep up with the demands of the modern world. RPA is a powerful technology for businesses looking to streamline their operations and increase efficiency. Not only does it reduce costs, but it can also improve customer service, employee productivity, and the accuracy of data.
So as to make a better choice, take the time to better assess your business needs before choosing an RPA technology.
If you are looking for a provider who is an expert in both technologies and who can help you implement the right RPA tools, based on your current business needs, Look no further!
Soluzione provides Robotic Process Automation (RPA) based on the UiPath platform and Microsoft Power Automate tools. And can help Dynamics 365 users gain higher efficiencies using UiPath-based automation, by using direct data access to the Dynamics 365 entities.
Our UiPath Robotic Process Automation services include: assisting you in identifying opportunities that Robotic Process Automation can bring to your organisation.
- Creating the business use case and a roadmap for implementation.
- Analysis of Business, Gathering and mapping out your requirements.
- As needed, integrate the software with your IT systems and possibly develop additional features to tailor the software to your needs.
- RPA, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and AI technologies may be used in the automation implementation.
- User training.
- Project management.
- Managed services regarding the implemented solution.
For the best technical advice, visit us solzit.com